Modeling Complex Phenotypes: Generalized Linear Models Using Spectrogram Predictors of Animal Communication Signals
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 914–924, September 2010
How to Cite
Holan, S. H., Wikle, C. K., Sullivan-Beckers, L. E. and Cocroft, R. B. (2010), Modeling Complex Phenotypes: Generalized Linear Models Using Spectrogram Predictors of Animal Communication Signals. Biometrics, 66: 914–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01331.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Received December 2008. Revised July 2009. Accepted July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!