On Efficiency of Constrained Longitudinal Data Analysis Versus Longitudinal Analysis of Covariance
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 891–896, September 2010
How to Cite
Lu, K. (2010), On Efficiency of Constrained Longitudinal Data Analysis Versus Longitudinal Analysis of Covariance. Biometrics, 66: 891–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01332.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Received April 2009. Revised June 2009. Accepted July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!