Estimating Treatment Effects of Longitudinal Designs using Regression Models on Propensity Scores
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 824–833, September 2010
How to Cite
Achy-Brou, A. C., Frangakis, C. E. and Griswold, M. (2010), Estimating Treatment Effects of Longitudinal Designs using Regression Models on Propensity Scores. Biometrics, 66: 824–833. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01334.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
- Received March 2008. Revised July 2009. Accepted July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!