Markov and Semi-Markov Switching Linear Mixed Models Used to Identify Forest Tree Growth Components
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 753–762, September 2010
How to Cite
Chaubert-Pereira, F., Guédon, Y., Lavergne, C. and Trottier, C. (2010), Markov and Semi-Markov Switching Linear Mixed Models Used to Identify Forest Tree Growth Components. Biometrics, 66: 753–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01338.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
- Received October 2008. Revised August 2009. Accepted August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!