Augmented Cross-Sectional Prevalence Testing for Estimating HIV Incidence
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 864–874, September 2010
How to Cite
Wang, R. and Lagakos, S. W. (2010), Augmented Cross-Sectional Prevalence Testing for Estimating HIV Incidence. Biometrics, 66: 864–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01356.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2009
- Received March 2009. Revised September 2009. Accepted September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!