Case–Control Studies of Gene–Environment Interaction: Bayesian Design and Analysis
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society No claim to original US government works
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 934–948, September 2010
How to Cite
Mukherjee, B., Ahn, J., Gruber, S. B., Ghosh, M. and Chatterjee, N. (2010), Case–Control Studies of Gene–Environment Interaction: Bayesian Design and Analysis. Biometrics, 66: 934–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01357.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Received August 2008. Revised July 2009. Accepted August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!