Design and Analysis of Multiple Events Case–Control Studies
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1220–1229, December 2010
How to Cite
Sun, W., Joffe, M. M., Chen, J. and Brunelli, S. M. (2010), Design and Analysis of Multiple Events Case–Control Studies. Biometrics, 66: 1220–1229. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01369.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Received July 2007. Revised September 2009. Accepted October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!