Sequential Analysis of Longitudinal Data in a Prospective Nested Case–Control Study
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1034–1042, December 2010
How to Cite
Park, E. and Chang, Y.-c. I. (2010), Sequential Analysis of Longitudinal Data in a Prospective Nested Case–Control Study. Biometrics, 66: 1034–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01370.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Received November 2008. Revised October 2009. Accepted October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!