Small-Sample Estimation of Species Richness Applied to Forest Communities
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1052–1060, December 2010
How to Cite
Hwang, W.-H. and Shen, T.-J. (2010), Small-Sample Estimation of Species Richness Applied to Forest Communities. Biometrics, 66: 1052–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01371.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Received August 2008. Revised October 2009. Accepted October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!