Sample Size Considerations for GEE Analyses of Three-Level Cluster Randomized Trials
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1230–1237, December 2010
How to Cite
Teerenstra, S., Lu, B., Preisser, J. S., van Achterberg, T. and Borm, G. F. (2010), Sample Size Considerations for GEE Analyses of Three-Level Cluster Randomized Trials. Biometrics, 66: 1230–1237. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01374.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received January 2009. Revised September 2009. Accepted October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!