Model for Heterogeneous Random Networks Using Continuous Latent Variables and an Application to a Tree–Fungus Network
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1043–1051, December 2010
How to Cite
Daudin, J.-J., Pierre, L. and Vacher, C. (2010), Model for Heterogeneous Random Networks Using Continuous Latent Variables and an Application to a Tree–Fungus Network. Biometrics, 66: 1043–1051. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01378.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Received May 2009. Revised October 2009. Accepted October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!