Statistical Identifiability and the Surrogate Endpoint Problem, with Application to Vaccine Trials
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1153–1161, December 2010
How to Cite
Wolfson, J. and Gilbert, P. (2010), Statistical Identifiability and the Surrogate Endpoint Problem, with Application to Vaccine Trials. Biometrics, 66: 1153–1161. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01380.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Received December 2008. Revised November 2009. Accepted November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!