Joint Variable Selection for Fixed and Random Effects in Linear Mixed-Effects Models
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1069–1077, December 2010
How to Cite
Bondell, H. D., Krishna, A. and Ghosh, S. K. (2010), Joint Variable Selection for Fixed and Random Effects in Linear Mixed-Effects Models. Biometrics, 66: 1069–1077. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01391.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
- Received April 2009. Revised December 2009. Accepted December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!