Bias-Corrected Diagonal Discriminant Rules for High-Dimensional Classification
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1096–1106, December 2010
How to Cite
Huang, S., Tong, T. and Zhao, H. (2010), Bias-Corrected Diagonal Discriminant Rules for High-Dimensional Classification. Biometrics, 66: 1096–1106. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01395.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Received December 2008. Revised December 2009. Accepted December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!