Multivariate Association and Dimension Reduction: A Generalization of Canonical Correlation Analysis
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1107–1118, December 2010
How to Cite
Iaci, R., Sriram, T.N. and Yin, X. (2010), Multivariate Association and Dimension Reduction: A Generalization of Canonical Correlation Analysis. Biometrics, 66: 1107–1118. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01396.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2010
- Received August 2008. Revised December 2009. Accepted December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!