A Bayesian Approach to Dose–Response Assessment and Synergy and Its Application to In Vitro Dose–Response Studies
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1275–1283, December 2010
How to Cite
Hennessey, V. G., Rosner, G. L., Bast Jr, R. C. and Chen, M.-Y. (2010), A Bayesian Approach to Dose–Response Assessment and Synergy and Its Application to In Vitro Dose–Response Studies. Biometrics, 66: 1275–1283. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01403.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Received February 2009. Revised November 2009. Accepted January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!