Multiple Imputation Approaches for the Analysis of Dichotomized Responses in Longitudinal Studies with Missing Data
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1202–1208, December 2010
How to Cite
Lu, K., Jiang, L. and Tsiatis, A. A. (2010), Multiple Imputation Approaches for the Analysis of Dichotomized Responses in Longitudinal Studies with Missing Data. Biometrics, 66: 1202–1208. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01405.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Received October 2009. Revised January 2010. Accepted January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!