A Hierarchical Bayesian Model for Spatial Prediction of Multivariate Non-Gaussian Random Fields
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 97–105, March 2011
How to Cite
Chagneau, P., Mortier, F., Picard, N. and Bacro, J.-N. (2011), A Hierarchical Bayesian Model for Spatial Prediction of Multivariate Non-Gaussian Random Fields. Biometrics, 67: 97–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01415.x
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
- Received February 2009. Revised January 2010. Accepted February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!