Cause-Specific Cumulative Incidence Estimation and the Fine and Gray Model Under Both Left Truncation and Right Censoring
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 39–49, March 2011
How to Cite
Geskus, R. B. (2011), Cause-Specific Cumulative Incidence Estimation and the Fine and Gray Model Under Both Left Truncation and Right Censoring. Biometrics, 67: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01420.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
- Received September 2009. Revised January 2010. Accepted February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!