Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Long-Term HIV Dynamic Models and Antiviral Response
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 250–259, March 2011
How to Cite
Lavielle, M., Samson, A., Karina Fermin, A. and Mentré, F. (2011), Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Long-Term HIV Dynamic Models and Antiviral Response. Biometrics, 67: 250–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01422.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Received June 2009. Revised February 2010. Accepted February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!