Bent Line Quantile Regression with Application to an Allometric Study of Land Mammals' Speed and Mass
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 242–249, March 2011
How to Cite
Li, C., Wei, Y., Chappell, R. and He, X. (2011), Bent Line Quantile Regression with Application to an Allometric Study of Land Mammals' Speed and Mass. Biometrics, 67: 242–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01436.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Received June 2009. Revised March 2010. Accepted March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!