k-FWER Control without p -value Adjustment, with Application to Detection of Genetic Determinants of Multiple Sclerosis in Italian Twins
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 174–181, March 2011
How to Cite
Finos, L. and Farcomeni, A. (2011), k-FWER Control without p -value Adjustment, with Application to Detection of Genetic Determinants of Multiple Sclerosis in Italian Twins. Biometrics, 67: 174–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01443.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Received April 2009. Revised March 2010. Accepted March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!