Bayesian Hierarchical Modeling and Selection of Differentially Expressed Genes for the EST Data
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 142–150, March 2011
How to Cite
Yu, F., Chen, M.-H., Kuo, L., Huang, P. and Yang, W. (2011), Bayesian Hierarchical Modeling and Selection of Differentially Expressed Genes for the EST Data. Biometrics, 67: 142–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01447.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Received May 2009. Revised March 2010. Accepted March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!