Estimating Subject-Specific Dependent Competing Risk Profile with Censored Event Time Observations
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 427–435, June 2011
How to Cite
Li, Y., Tian, L. and Wei, L.-J. (2011), Estimating Subject-Specific Dependent Competing Risk Profile with Censored Event Time Observations. Biometrics, 67: 427–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01456.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
- Received July 2009. Revised February 2010. Accepted March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!