Hierarchical Modeling for Estimating Relative Risks of Rare Genetic Variants: Properties of the Pseudo-Likelihood Method
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 371–380, June 2011
How to Cite
Capanu, M. and Begg, C. B. (2011), Hierarchical Modeling for Estimating Relative Risks of Rare Genetic Variants: Properties of the Pseudo-Likelihood Method. Biometrics, 67: 371–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01469.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Received July 2009. Revised April 2010. Accepted May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!