A Spatial Dirichlet Process Mixture Model for Clustering Population Genetics Data
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 381–390, June 2011
How to Cite
Reich, B. J. and Bondell, H. D. (2011), A Spatial Dirichlet Process Mixture Model for Clustering Population Genetics Data. Biometrics, 67: 381–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01484.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Received July 2009. Revised June 2010. Accepted June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!