Bayesian Nonparametric Regression Analysis of Data with Random Effects Covariates from Longitudinal Measurements
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 454–466, June 2011
How to Cite
Ryu, D., Li, E. and Mallick, B. K. (2011), Bayesian Nonparametric Regression Analysis of Data with Random Effects Covariates from Longitudinal Measurements. Biometrics, 67: 454–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01489.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Received February 2009. Revised June 2010. Accepted July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!