A Likelihood Approach to Estimating Animal Density from Binary Acoustic Transects
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 681–690, September 2011
How to Cite
Horrocks, J., Hamilton, D. C. and Whitehead, H. (2011), A Likelihood Approach to Estimating Animal Density from Binary Acoustic Transects. Biometrics, 67: 681–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01496.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2010
- Received April 2010. Revised July 2010. Accepted July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!