Bias-Corrected Variance Estimation and Hypothesis Testing for Spatial Point and Marked Point Processes Using Subsampling
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 926–936, September 2011
How to Cite
Guan, Y. (2011), Bias-Corrected Variance Estimation and Hypothesis Testing for Spatial Point and Marked Point Processes Using Subsampling. Biometrics, 67: 926–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01517.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received December 2009. Revised June 2010. Accepted September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!