An Augmented Probit Model for Missing Predictable Covariates in Quantal Bioassay with Small Sample Size
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society No claim to original US Federal works
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 1127–1134, September 2011
How to Cite
Follmann, D. and Nason, M. (2011), An Augmented Probit Model for Missing Predictable Covariates in Quantal Bioassay with Small Sample Size. Biometrics, 67: 1127–1134. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01536.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received November 2009. Revised August 2010. Accepted October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!