Kernel Machine Approach to Testing the Significance of Multiple Genetic Markers for Risk Prediction
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 975–986, September 2011
How to Cite
Cai, T., Tonini, G. and Lin, X. (2011), Kernel Machine Approach to Testing the Significance of Multiple Genetic Markers for Risk Prediction. Biometrics, 67: 975–986. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2010.01544.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Received February 2010. Revised October 2010. Accepted October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!