Bayesian Design of Noninferiority Trials for Medical Devices Using Historical Data
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 1163–1170, September 2011
How to Cite
Chen, M.-H., Ibrahim, J. G., Lam, P., Yu, A. and Zhang, Y. (2011), Bayesian Design of Noninferiority Trials for Medical Devices Using Historical Data. Biometrics, 67: 1163–1170. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01561.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received March 2010. Revised November 2010. Accepted November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!