Hierarchical Commensurate and Power Prior Models for Adaptive Incorporation of Historical Information in Clinical Trials
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 1047–1056, September 2011
How to Cite
Hobbs, B. P., Carlin, B. P., Mandrekar, S. J. and Sargent, D. J. (2011), Hierarchical Commensurate and Power Prior Models for Adaptive Incorporation of Historical Information in Clinical Trials. Biometrics, 67: 1047–1056. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01564.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received November 2009. Revised October 2010. Accepted October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!