Inference for the Effect of Treatment on Survival Probability in Randomized Trials with Noncompliance and Administrative Censoring
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1397–1405, December 2011
How to Cite
Nie, H., Cheng, J. and Small, D. S. (2011), Inference for the Effect of Treatment on Survival Probability in Randomized Trials with Noncompliance and Administrative Censoring. Biometrics, 67: 1397–1405. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01575.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Received August 2009. Revised December 2010. Accepted December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!