Prediction of Individual Long-term Outcomes in Smoking Cessation Trials Using Frailty Models
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1321–1329, December 2011
How to Cite
Li, Y., Wileyto, E. P. and Heitjan, D. F. (2011), Prediction of Individual Long-term Outcomes in Smoking Cessation Trials Using Frailty Models. Biometrics, 67: 1321–1329. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01578.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Received May 2010. Revised November 2010. Accepted December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!