Linear and Nonlinear Mixed-Effects Models for Censored HIV Viral Loads Using Normal/Independent Distributions
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1594–1604, December 2011
How to Cite
Lachos, V. H., Bandyopadhyay, D. and Dey, D. K. (2011), Linear and Nonlinear Mixed-Effects Models for Censored HIV Viral Loads Using Normal/Independent Distributions. Biometrics, 67: 1594–1604. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01586.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Received August 2010. Revised November 2010. Accepted January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!