Differential Measurement Errors in Zero-Truncated Regression Models for Count Data
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1471–1480, December 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-H., Hwang, W.-H. and Chen, F.-Y. (2011), Differential Measurement Errors in Zero-Truncated Regression Models for Count Data. Biometrics, 67: 1471–1480. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01594.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
- Received May 2010. Revised February 2011. Accepted February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!