A General Probabilistic Model for Group Independent Component Analysis and Its Estimation Methods
Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1532–1542, December 2011
How to Cite
Guo, Y. (2011), A General Probabilistic Model for Group Independent Component Analysis and Its Estimation Methods. Biometrics, 67: 1532–1542. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01601.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2011
- Received September 2010. Revised January 2011. Accepted February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!