Estimating Effect Sizes of Differentially Expressed Genes for Power and Sample-Size Assessments in Microarray Experiments
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1225–1235, December 2011
How to Cite
Matsui, S. and Noma, H. (2011), Estimating Effect Sizes of Differentially Expressed Genes for Power and Sample-Size Assessments in Microarray Experiments. Biometrics, 67: 1225–1235. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01618.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Received June 2010. Revised March 2011. Accepted March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!