A Bayesian Adjustment for Multiplicative Measurement Errors for a Calibration Problem with Application to a Stem Cell Study
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 268–274, March 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, P., Liu, J., Dong, J., Holovati, J. L., Letcher, B. and McGann, L. E. (2012), A Bayesian Adjustment for Multiplicative Measurement Errors for a Calibration Problem with Application to a Stem Cell Study. Biometrics, 68: 268–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01641.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received June 2010. Revised April 2011. Accepted May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!