Predicting Treatment Effect from Surrogate Endpoints and Historical Trials: An Extrapolation Involving Probabilities of a Binary Outcome or Survival to a Specific Time
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society No claim to original US government works
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 248–257, March 2012
How to Cite
Baker, S. G., Sargent, D. J., Buyse, M. and Burzykowski, T. (2012), Predicting Treatment Effect from Surrogate Endpoints and Historical Trials: An Extrapolation Involving Probabilities of a Binary Outcome or Survival to a Specific Time. Biometrics, 68: 248–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01646.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2011
- Received August 2011. Revised May 2011. Accepted May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!