Efficient Algorithms for Optimal Designs with Correlated Observations in Pharmacokinetics and Dose-Finding Studies
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 138–145, March 2012
How to Cite
Holland-Letz, T., Dette, H. and Renard, D. (2012), Efficient Algorithms for Optimal Designs with Correlated Observations in Pharmacokinetics and Dose-Finding Studies. Biometrics, 68: 138–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01657.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Received March 2011. Revised June 2011. Accepted June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!