A Bayesian Semiparametric Approach for Incorporating Longitudinal Information on Exposure History for Inference in Case–Control Studies
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 361–370, June 2012
How to Cite
Bhadra, D., Daniels, M. J., Kim, S., Ghosh, M. and Mukherjee, B. (2012), A Bayesian Semiparametric Approach for Incorporating Longitudinal Information on Exposure History for Inference in Case–Control Studies. Biometrics, 68: 361–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01686.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Received January 2010. Revised August 2011. Accepted August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!