A Framework for the Joint Modeling of Longitudinal Diagnostic Outcome Data and Latent Infection Status: Application to Investigating the Temporal Relationship between Infection and Disease
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 371–379, June 2012
How to Cite
Jones, G., Johnson, W. O., Vink, W. D. and French, N. (2012), A Framework for the Joint Modeling of Longitudinal Diagnostic Outcome Data and Latent Infection Status: Application to Investigating the Temporal Relationship between Infection and Disease. Biometrics, 68: 371–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01687.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received July 2010. Revised August 2011. Accepted August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!