Abundance Estimation of Long-Diving Animals Using Line Transect Methods
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 504–513, June 2012
How to Cite
Okamura, H., Minamikawa, S., Skaug, H. J. and Kishiro, T. (2012), Abundance Estimation of Long-Diving Animals Using Line Transect Methods. Biometrics, 68: 504–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01689.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Received October 2010. Revised August 2011. Accepted September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!