Likelihood Approach for Detecting Imprinting and In Utero Maternal Effects Using General Pedigrees from Prospective Family-Based Association Studies
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 477–485, June 2012
How to Cite
Yang, J. and Lin, S. (2012), Likelihood Approach for Detecting Imprinting and In Utero Maternal Effects Using General Pedigrees from Prospective Family-Based Association Studies. Biometrics, 68: 477–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01695.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
- Received January 2011. Revised September 2011. Accepted September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!