Bayesian Semiparametric Nonlinear Mixed-Effects Joint Models for Data with Skewness, Missing Responses, and Measurement Errors in Covariates
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 943–953, September 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Y. and Dagne, G. (2012), Bayesian Semiparametric Nonlinear Mixed-Effects Joint Models for Data with Skewness, Missing Responses, and Measurement Errors in Covariates. Biometrics, 68: 943–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01719.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Received March 2011. Revised October 2011. Accepted October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!