Improving the Flexibility and Efficiency of Phase II Designs for Oncology Trials
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 886–892, September 2012
How to Cite
Englert, S. and Kieser, M. (2012), Improving the Flexibility and Efficiency of Phase II Designs for Oncology Trials. Biometrics, 68: 886–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01720.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Received June 2011. Revised October 2011. Accepted November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!