The two authors contributed equally as the first author.
Semiparametric Maximum Likelihood Methods for Analyzing Genetic and Environmental Effects with Case-Control Mother–Child Pair Data
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 869–877, September 2012
How to Cite
Chen, J., Lin, D. and Hochner, H. (2012), Semiparametric Maximum Likelihood Methods for Analyzing Genetic and Environmental Effects with Case-Control Mother–Child Pair Data. Biometrics, 68: 869–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01728.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Received March 2010. Revised November 2011. Accepted November 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cohort Profile: The Jerusalem Perinatal Family Follow-Up Study, International Journal of Epidemiology, 2015, dyv120, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Semiparametric nonlinear regression for detecting gene and environment interactions, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 2015, 156, 31, ,