The k-ZIG: Flexible Modeling for Zero-Inflated Counts
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012, The International Biometric Society
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 878–885, September 2012
How to Cite
Ghosh, S., Gelfand, A. E., Zhu, K. and Clark, J. S. (2012), The k-ZIG: Flexible Modeling for Zero-Inflated Counts. Biometrics, 68: 878–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2011.01729.x
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Received March 2011. Revised November 2011. Accepted November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!